We’re very grateful to several people, groups, and organizations for their support of Lollapuzzoola. If you have the inclination, take a look at what these folks have to offer. (And scroll down to see the prizes we’ll be offering to our winners.)
Amuse Labs is the best platform for Crossword, Sudoku and Word search puzzles
The AVCX has been sending out a weekly crossword puzzle for over fifteen years: a lively, current, polished product with vibes that mainstream publications cannot match. In 2022, we’ve expanded to a six-times-a-week word game delivered straight to your inbox or device. https://avxwords.com/
P&A Magazine – puzzles for the fun side of the brain! We specialize in devious, twisty puzzles that connect to form a bigger mystery
Daily Crossword Links delivers all the day’s puzzles to your email inbox each morning, from the largest newspapers to the newest indie blog. Subscribe for free at crosswordlinks.substack.com
The Inkubator publishes puzzles by women and non-binary constructors. $30 for a year of 36 puzzles.
Matt Gaffney’s Weekly Crossword Contest is a weekly meta crossword, increasing in difficulty as the month progresses. For more information, visit xwordcontest.com.
Crucinova is an indie subscription service that champions innovation in the art of crossword construction, with the aim of delivering delightful “Eureka!” moments and exciting outside-the-box solving experiences to discerning solvers.
Fill Me In is a crossword podcast, or at least, that’s what it pretends to be. Most of the time, it’s about other things (including, but not limited to: soup, Thor, Rosana Ñler, Viewer Mail, vuvuzelas, inappropriate glorification of the E Division, and more), but occasionally, we also talk about crosswords.
XWord Info celebrates New York Times crosswords and the people who make them. It’s an archive going back to the beginning of time, an extensive resource for curious enthusiasts, and a great set of tools for both novice and experienced constructors.
Games World of Puzzles is a high-level consumer magazine whose 80 pages offer a fun and lively mix of word and visual puzzles, brainteasers, and much more. The 16 full-color pages include interesting and timely articles and puzzles, as well as reviews of new board games and electronic games, a calendar of upcoming events, and news from the world of games and puzzles.
joon pahk (he/him) is a puzzlemaker from somerville, massachusetts who specializes in rows gardens and other variety crossword puzzle types. you can subscribe to his puzzles at outside the box puzzles, where subscription year 6 is just ending and year 7 starts in september.
- Express Division winner: subscriptions to XWordInfo, Games World of Puzzles, Outside the Box, the American Values Club Crossword, Crucinova, and The Inkubator
- Local Division winner: subscriptions to XWordInfo, Games World of Puzzles, Outside the Box, the American Values Club Crossword, Crucinova, and The Inkubator
- Pairs Division winner: subscriptions to the American Values Club Crossword, Crucinova, and The Inkubator
- Online Division winner: subscriptions to the American Values Club Crossword, Crucinova, and The Inkubator
- Express and Local Division 2nd and 3rd place: subscriptions to the American Values Club Corssword and Crucinova
- Winner of the multi-crossword meta (one from NYC, one from online): subscription to Matt Gaffney’s Weekly Crossword Contest
- Winner of Foggy Brume’s puzzle suite (one from NYC, one from online): subscription to P&A Magazine