We’re very grateful to several people, groups, and organizations for their support of Lollapuzzoola. If you have the inclination, take a look at what these folks have to offer. (And scroll down to see the prizes we’ll be offering to our winners.)
Amuse Labs is the best platform for Crossword, Sudoku and Word search puzzles
Lone Shark Games is a Seattle-based publisher of all sorts of puzzles and games created by Mike Selinker’s team of fantastic designers. You can get 50% off our critically acclaimed puzzle novel The Maze of Games, our puzzle creation guide Puzzlecraft, and all our digital puzzles by using the code LOLLAPUZZOOLA at https://shop.lonesharkgames.com/discount/Lollapuzzoola
P&A Magazine – puzzles for the fun side of the brain! We specialize in devious, twisty puzzles that connect to form a bigger mystery
Daily Crossword Links delivers all the day’s puzzles to your email inbox each morning, from the largest newspapers to the newest indie blog. Subscribe for free at crosswordlinks.substack.com
Crosswords Club is now digital! Subscribe here to receive top-notch Sunday-sized crosswords via email (puz, jpz, and pdf formats available)!
Crucinova is an indie weekly crossword subscription service featuring creative and unconventional grids by premier constructors. Solve online or print & solve – 30-day free trial available.
Fill Me In is a crossword podcast, or at least, that’s what it pretends to be. Most of the time, it’s about other things (including, but not limited to: soup, Thor, Rosana Ñler, Viewer Mail, vuvuzelas, inappropriate glorification of the E Division, and more), but occasionally, we also talk about crosswords.
XWord Info celebrates New York Times crosswords and the people who make them. It’s an archive going back to the beginning of time, an extensive resource for curious enthusiasts, and a great set of tools for both novice and experienced constructors.
Puzzlesnacks are bite-sized puzzles, expertly created with an everyday vocabulary — and no obscure “crosswordese.” The puzzles are small and friendly, but they are also fresh and innovative.
joon pahk (he/him) is a puzzlemaker from somerville, massachusetts who specializes in rows gardens and other variety crossword puzzle types. you can subscribe to his puzzles at outside the box puzzles, where subscription year 6 is just ending and year 7 starts in september.
Matt Gaffney’s Weekly Crossword Contest is a weekly meta crossword, increasing in difficulty as the month progresses. For more information, visit xwordcontest.com.
- Express Division winner: subscriptions to XWordInfo, The Inkubator, Crosswords Club, Outside the Box, the American Values Club Crossword, and the Maze of Games Prize Bundle
- Express Division, 2nd and 3rd place: subscriptions to Crosswords Club and Outside the Box
- Local Division winner: subscriptions to XWordInfo, The Inkubator, Crosswords Club, Puzzle Snacks, and the American Values Club Crossword
- Local Division, 2nd and 3rd place: subscriptions to Crosswords Club and Puzzle Snacks
- Pairs Division winner: subscriptions to Crosswords Club, collections of Matt Gaffney crosswords, and the Puzzlecraft Prize Bundle
- Pairs Division, 2nd and 3rd place: subscriptions to Crosswords Club
- Winner of Ben Tausig’s group game: subscription to the American Values Club crossword
- Winner of Paolo Pasco and David Gold’s Lollapuzz2la meta suite: subscription to P&A Magainze
- Winners of the Mini Meta: subscriptions to The Inkubator and Matt Gaffney’s Weekly Crossword Contest