We’re very grateful to several people, groups, and organizations for their support of Lollapuzzoola. If you have the inclination, take a look at what these folks have to offer. (And scroll down to see the prizes we’ll be offering to our winners.)
The AVCX has been sending out a weekly crossword puzzle for over fifteen years: a lively, current, polished product with vibes that mainstream publications cannot match. https://avxwords.com/
P&A Magazine – puzzles for the fun side of the brain! We specialize in devious, twisty puzzles that connect to form a bigger mystery
Games World of Puzzles is a high-level consumer magazine whose 80 pages offer a fun and lively mix of word and visual puzzles, brainteasers, and much more. The 16 full-color pages include interesting and timely articles and puzzles, as well as reviews of new board games and electronic games, a calendar of upcoming events, and news from the world of games and puzzles.
Matt Gaffney’s Weekly Crossword Contest is a weekly meta crossword, increasing in difficulty as the month progresses. For more information, visit xwordcontest.com.
Fireball Crosswords is a 45-times-a-year pay-to-play crossword that comes by email. The puzzles are hard. How hard? If you have to ask, too hard for you.
Fill Me In is a crossword podcast, or at least, that’s what it pretends to be. Most of the time, it’s about other things (including, but not limited to: soup, Thor, Rosana Ñler, Viewer Mail, vuvuzelas, inappropriate glorification of the E Division, and more), but occasionally, we also talk about crosswords.
XWord Info celebrates New York Times crosswords and the people who make them. It’s an archive going back to the beginning of time, an extensive resource for curious enthusiasts, and a great set of tools for both novice and experienced constructors.
Daily Crossword Links delivers all the day’s puzzles to your email inbox each morning, from the largest newspapers to the newest indie blog. Subscribe for free at https://dailycrosswordlinks.com.
joon pahk (he/him) is a puzzlemaker from somerville, massachusetts who specializes in rows gardens and other variety crossword puzzle types. you can subscribe to his puzzles at outside the box puzzles, where subscription year 8 is just ending and year 9 starts in september.
- Express Division winner: subscriptions to Games World of Puzzles, Outside the Box, Fireball Crosswords, and the American Values Club Crossword
- Local Division winner: subscriptions to Games World of Puzzles, Outside the Box, Fireball Crosswords, and the American Values Club Crossword
- Pairs Division winners: subscriptions to Games World of Puzzles, Outside the Box, and the American Values Club Crossword
- Express and Local 2nd and 3rd place: subscriptions to A-to-Z Crosswords and the American Values Club Crossword
- Winner of the multi-crossword meta: subscriptions to Matt Gaffney’s Weekly Crossword Contest
- Winner of the variety puzzle meta: subscription to P&A Magazine