Fill Me In is a crossword podcast, or at least, that’s what it pretends to be. Most of the time, it’s about other things (including, but not limited to: soup, Thor, Rosana Ñler, sandwiches, Stephen Sondheim, Viewer Mail, vuvuzelas, inappropriate glorification of the E Division, and more), but occasionally, we also talk about crosswords.
This week, Ryan and Brian welcomes the mastermind behind Daily Crossword Links (and reigning Lollapuzzoola Champion) Matt Gritzmacher! Anyone looking for new crosswords to try (especially if you thought the #nytxw was the only game in town) — get thee to Daily Crossword Links. Also — a new contest puzzle from Kate Chin Park and Will Eisenberg, which you can download at https://www.dropbox.com/s/jk3z1f2coh9pfzw/fmi363con.puz?dl=1
Other stuff to click:
- Have linked enough to Daily Crossword Links? Also, follow the team on Twitter (Matt, Shannon, Parker)
- The Inkubator’s “Class Period” puzzle
- NYT’s “How to Make a Crossword” (Part 3)
Do you enjoy our show? Actually, it doesn’t matter! Please consider leaving us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. This will help new listeners find our show, and you’ll be inducted into the Quintuple Decker Turkey Club.
Drop us a note or a Tweet or a postcard or a phone call — we’d love to hear from you.
- Apple Podcasts link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fill-me-in/id1364379980
- Google Play link: https://player.fm/series/fill-me-in-2151002
- Amazon/Audible link: https://www.amazon.com/item_name/dp/B08JJRM927
- RSS feed: http://bemoresmarter.libsyn.com/rss
- Contact us: Email (email@example.com) / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Google Voice (315-510-9892)
We’re putting these words here to help with search engine optimization. We don’t think it will work, but you probably haven’t read this far, so it doesn’t matter: baseball, crossword, crosswords, etymology, game, hunt, movies, musicals, mystery, oscar, pizza, puzzle, puzzles, soup, trivia, words