Fill Me In is a crossword podcast, or at least, that’s what it pretends to be. Most of the time, it’s about other things (including, but not limited to: soup, Thor, Rosana Ñler, sandwiches, Stephen Sondheim, Viewer Mail, vuvuzelas, inappropriate glorification of the E Division, and more), but occasionally, we also talk about crosswords.
This week, Ryan and Brian … well, the predictable truth is that they talk about food and baseball, Ryan gleefully upsets Brian, and Brian rants for about ten minutes too long on topics no one cares about. Typical show.
If you get bored (how could you?!), write something for the Fill Me In wiki. And if you’re feeling philanthropic, donate to our Patreon.
Do you enjoy our show? Actually, it doesn’t matter! Please consider leaving us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. This will help new listeners find our show, and you’ll be inducted into the Quintuple Decker Turkey Club.
Drop us a note or a Tweet or a postcard or a phone call — we’d love to hear from you.
- Apple Podcasts link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fill-me-in/id1364379980
- Google Play link: https://player.fm/series/fill-me-in-2151002
- Amazon/Audible link: https://www.amazon.com/item_name/dp/B08JJRM927
- RSS feed: http://bemoresmarter.libsyn.com/rss
- Contact us: Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Google Voice (315-510-9892)
We’re putting these words here to help with search engine optimization. We don’t think it will work, but you probably haven’t read this far, so it doesn’t matter: baseball, crossword, crosswords, etymology, game, hunt, kealoa, movies, musicals, mystery, oscar, pizza, puzzle, puzzles, sandwiches, soup, trivia, words